- Click on the following link Vendor Registration Form and a Fill-in Adobe pdf Document will open in a new window.
- Fill in each section (some sections have a drop-box, some have check boxes, others have boxes you can fill in.) Complete the form in its entirety.
- Save the document to your computer, when saving the document please choose a name identifiable to your company. (Be sure to keep it in Adobe PDF format.)
- Email document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information from this form is automatically imported into our Vendor Database. Having your information on file will allow us to contact you directly whenever GDPM has new projects that correspond to your area of business. Information from this form is automatically imported into our Vendor Database.
Sending a completed registration in another format, faxing, or mailing in a hard copy will delay the processing of your registration, as it will have to be manually entered into our database.
If you do not have email, you may also mail or fax your completed registration form to:
GDPM Procurement Department
400 Wayne Avenue PO Box 8750
Dayton, Ohio 45401-8750
Fax: (937) 910-7628
Your company's information will be entered into our vendor database within 30 days from the date we receive your properly completed Vendor Registration Form. For questions about Diversity Classifications please see our diversity page.
Vendors, suppliers, architectural/engineering firms and contractors are invited to propose on GDPM procurements. These opportunities include:
- Architectural, engineering, financial, investment, and legal services
- Affordable housing development, construction (small and large) and rehabilitation
- Office equipment, computers, printers, supplies, and copiers · Temporary employment services
- Building maintenance, landscape services, plumbing, painting, electrical, roofing, uniform supplies, janitorial, security, pest control, and window cleaning