- Click on the following link Vendor Registration Form and a Fill-in Adobe pdf Document will open in a new window.
- Fill in each section (some sections have a drop-box, some have check boxes, others have boxes you can fill in.) Complete the form in its entirety.
- Save the document to your computer, when saving the document please choose a name identifiable to your company. (Be sure to keep it in Adobe PDF format.)
- Direct Deposit Form also attached to Vendor Registration form
- Complete a W9 form
- Email W9 with Vendor registration documents
- Mail W9 Form with original signature to:
GDPM - Procurement Department
400 Wayne Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45410
- Email documents to email@example.com
Having your information on file will allow us to contact you directly whenever GDPM has new projects that correspond to your area of business.
Sending a completed registration in another format, faxing, or mailing in a hard copy will delay the processing of your registration, as it will have to be manually entered into our database.
Your company's information will be entered into our vendor database within 30 days from the date we receive your properly completed Vendor Registration Form. For questions about Diversity Classifications please see our diversity page.
Vendors, suppliers, architectural/engineering firms and contractors are invited to propose on GDPM procurements. These opportunities include:
- Architectural, engineering, financial, investment, and legal services
- Affordable housing development, construction (small and large) and rehabilitation
- Office equipment, computers, printers, supplies, and copiers
- Temporary employment services
- Building maintenance, landscape services, plumbing, painting, electrical, roofing, uniform supplies, janitorial, security, pest control, and window cleaning