Our agency at a glance gives you an overview of where we have been. Look at Agency Plans to see where we are going.
|Possible Points||Actual 2009||Actual 2010|
|Resident Customer Service Survey||10||9||9|
High Perfomer Status - FY2010
|Possible Points||Points Scored|
|Indicator #1 - Selection from Waiting List||15||15|
|Indicator #2 - Reasonable Rent||20||20|
|Indicator #3 - Determination of Adjusted Income||20||20|
|Indicator #4 - Utility Allowance Schedule||5||5|
|Indicator #5 - HQS Quality Control||5||5|
|Indicator #6 - HQS Enforcement||10||10|
|Indicator #7 - Expanding Housing Opportunities||5||5|
|Indicator #8 - Payment Standards||5||5|
|Indicator #9 - Annual Reexaminations||10||10|
|Indicator #10 - Correct Tenant Rent Calculations||5||5|
|Indicator #11 - Pre-contract HQS||5||5|
|Indicator #12 - Annual HQS||10||10|
|Indicator #13 - Lease Up||15||15|
|Indicator #14 - Family Self-Sufficiency||n/a||n/a|
|Indicator #15 - Deconcentration Bonus||5|
|Performance Rating:||HIGH PERFORMER|
- 90% - 100% - High Performer
- 69% - 89-% - Standard Performer
- Below 69% - Troubled Agency
- DMHA earned 100% of the 135 potential points
- Performance Rating: HIGH PERFORMER
The Greater Dayton Premier Management (GDPM) commissioned Creative Housing Solutions, Inc. (CHS) on November, 24 2004 to evaluate forty-three (43) GDPM public housing developments in Montgomery County, Ohio.
This Physical Needs Assessment (PNA) was commissioned to assist the GDPM in creating a long-term strategic plan for the agency. This assessment also assists the GDPM in their compliance with the HUD Annual and 5-year Plan requirements stipulated in Section 511 of the Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998 (QHWRA).
The purpose of the assessment was to help the GDPM evaluate the long-term viability of their public housing inventory. The approach taken for this PNA was to determine the improvements required to achieve the following objectives.
- Maintain the properties in a “safe, decent, and sanitary” condition. This is a major component of the GDPM Mission Statement.
- Elimination of undesirable (difficult to rent) units and sites.
- Enhancements required to meet market demands, based on the separately prepared 2005 GDPM Market Study.
- Modifications required for accessibility as described in the 2005 Section 504 Evaluation and Transition Plan.