GDPM Owned Housing
Greater Dayton Premier Management manages more than 2,700 housing units across the county. All GDPM properties are smoke-free.
Eligibility for housing varies based upon the type of unit. Many GDPM units are subsidized by HUD through programs such as Public Housing, Rental Assistance Demonstration, HOME Investment Partnership and the Low Income Housing Tax Credit. Most eligibility is based upon:
- Annual Gross Income
- Applicant may qualify for preference points based on their individual situation
- U.S. citizenship or eligible immigrant status
Income limits are as follows:
|Number of Persons in Family||Income Limit|
How to Apply
Anyone who wants to apply for GDPM Owned Housing must complete an application and attend an orientation.
- Complete the GDPM Owned Housing Application
- Reasonable Accommodation Notice Request Form
- Admissions & Continued Occupancy Policy - ACOP
ALL ADULTS on the application MUST BE PRESENT for the orientation/application appointment.
Orientations are held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the morning and afternoon. The check-in times are 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Seating is limited and no one will be accepted after 9:10 a.m. or 1:40 p.m.
All applicants must bring the following documentation to apply:
- Verification of Date of Birth for ALL family members (Birth Certificates, legible copies are accepted)
- Social Security cards for ALL family members
- Driver’s license or State ID for ALL members 18 years and older
- DD214 Military Service Verification (if applicable)
- Proof of either U.S. Citizenship or eligible immigration status
All documentation is required in order to attend an orientation.
If you previously lived in GDPM housing or the Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8), and you owe a balance, that amount must be PAID IN FULL before we can offer you housing.
GDPM Owned Housing Income Change
Printable version can be downloaded here, GDPM Owned Housing Income Change form.
Browse our many properties and find out how you can qualify for assistance.
- All ()
- Elderly ()
- Family ()
- 1 Bedroom ()
- 2 Bedroom ()
- 3 Bedroom ()
- 4 Bedroom ()
- 5 Bedroom ()
- 6 Bedroom ()
- 45327 ()
- 45377 ()
- 45402 ()
- 45403 ()
- 45404 ()
- 45405 ()
- 45406 ()
- 45407 ()
- 45408 ()
- 45410 ()
- 45414 ()
- 45415 ()
- 45417 ()
- 45419 ()
- 45420 ()
- 45424 ()
- 45426 ()
- 45427 ()
- 45431 ()
- 45449 ()
- 45458 ()
- DeSoto Bass Courts ()
- Grand ()
- Mount Crest ()
- Park Manor ()
- Tax Credit Property ()
- Wentworth ()
- Westdale ()
- Wilkinson Plaza ()
- Windcliff Village ()
- Windcliff Village II ()